Sunday, December 27, 2009

Birthday Week

I am so behind on blogging....so here's some updates!

My birthday week was so much fun! It started out with my surprise party that Nate planned which I already blogged about. Then on my birthday Andrew and I had coffee at Starbucks with my parents in the morning and then I took him to his Gymboree class. We always have so much fun and I love watching him run around and play with other kids. That night we had dinner with my parents at PF Changs and then my in laws joined us for cake at our house that evening. It was such a nice and relaxing birthday. That Friday Nate and I went downtown and stayed at the Benson. We had planned on doing this the week before but Andrew was sick so we decided to postpone it to the following week. Nate wanted to take me downtown for a night away for my birthday. This is a rare treat since Andrew has only been away from us one other night. This time he stayed with his Grandpa & Grandma Bailey (his 1st time staying there). He had a blast and we were told that he was a good boy. Nate and I spent the afternoon shopping, happy hour at El Gaucho, more shopping and then dessert at the Benson's bar. The lobby at the Benson is beautiful this time of year so we decided to just have dessert there and enjoy the Christmas decorations. The next morning we spent at coffee and a little bit more shopping before we picked up Andrew. It was so nice to actually shop without a toddler and spend time with just Nate. Such a fun birthday week!!!!
12.18.09-Our night downtown at the Benson
Andrew helping Mommy blow out her candle.

Birthday dinner at PF Changs.

12.16.09-Starbucks

No comments: