Saturday, December 19, 2009

Santa Visit- take 2

On Tuesday I decided to venture out and take Andrew to see Santa. It was the only day of the week that we didn't have anything going on, so I thought it would be our only opportunity. Unfortunately it was pouring down rain! All morning we talked about how we were going to see Santa and Andrew was so excited. We got to Bridgeport and I managed to get him, the umbrella, my bag of returns all from getting drenched. We went to Santa's workshop and Andrew totally freaked out. He clung to me the whole time and wouldn't even look at Santa. We stayed there for about 15 minutes (there was no one else in line) playing with cars and trying to get him to warm up to Santa, but no luck! I couldn't even get a crying picture. So this might be the year of no Santa picture. Kind of a bummer, but oh well!

1 comment:

daphne said...

my girls...especially chloe are the same way!!! they are santa lovers from a distance. maybe someday we can get a santa pic!!