Monday, June 14, 2010

1 month

So tired!
6.14.2010- 1 month old

Ava is 1 month old today. This month has gone so fast! I can't believe she is already a month. We are slowly getting the hang of life with 2 kids. Andrew is doing a lot better and completely adores her. He wants to hold her multiple times and day and gives her a million kisses and hugs. He is my little helper and is always getting her pacifier or diaper or burp rag for me. Ava is a sweet little girl. Definitely a little more demanding than Andrew, but so sweet. She is starting to stretch out her legs more and stay awake for longer periods of time during the day. She has been struggling with sleeping at night because she is so gassy, but still only wakes up once to eat. She loves her swing and her boppy and tolerates her bouncer and car seat. Today she had her 1 month pictures and I can't wait to see how they turned out. We did monthly pictures with Andrew for the 1st year and I plan on doing the same with Ava.

2 comments:

Janet said...

Such cute pics...can't believe she's already a month!

Andrea said...

Can I have her?