Thursday, June 3, 2010

Brother/Sister LOVE

I love watching my 2 kids together. It brings me so much joy to see how much they already love each other. I pray that they continue to have a close relationship as they grow older. Andrew is extremely sweet to Ava. He is always concerned if she cries and wants to immediately comfort her with a hug or kiss. He always wants to know where she is and wants to make sure she comes with us if we leave the house. Ava already loves her big brother. She tolerates all of the smothering and loves to cuddle with Andrew. When Andrew goes to bed at night he always wants Ava to come to his room so he can give her a kiss and say goodnight. When he wakes up in the morning he always asks for Ava. I LOVE my kids!
5.15.10- Andrew bringing Ava the doll he got her because she is crying. He kept saying, "it's okay Abba."
5.25.10- Andrew wanted to cuddle with Ava and play cars. So cute!

5.24.10- Kisses....Ava gets a lot of kisses from her big brother.
5.27.10
5.28.10- This is our mornings. Andrew and Ava cuddle and watch cartoons in our bed while I get ready for the day.

5.31.10

2 comments:

The tug is my drug said...

Yes, I see them doing musical theatre together down the road like Mitch and Claire from Modern Family.

Janet said...

He is so cute with her!