Wednesday, June 2, 2010

2 weeks

Ava had her 2 week doctor appointment yesterday and I can't believe how much she's grown! She's now 7 lbs 11oz (25%), 20 1/4 inches long (40%), and her head is 35 1/2 cm (30%). She's gained almost a pound in 2 weeks...I was shocked! She's a great eater, eating every 3 hours, but pukes a lot. So I thought that she probably wasn't getting a ton of food since she's always throwing up, but that doesn't seem to be the case. She's growing just perfectly. The doctor said that everything looks great and we go back in 6 weeks for her 2 month check up. I can't believe 2 weeks has already passed. We are slowly getting into a routine with 2, but it is a lot harder to get out the door than it used to be. Andrew is still adjusting and has good and bad days. He's still really sweet with Ava just seems to take it out on me the most. Nate went back to work at his office, but is still really flexible and sticks around the house in the morning (as much as he can) to help me out. I'm so blessed to have an amazing husband who is always willing to bring me Starbucks when I'm tired, help me make dinner, play with the kids, go to Gymboree class with us, and many other things. I LOVE my family of 4!
5.30.2010- 16 days old

3 comments:

Andrea said...

She is darling. Her outfit is really darling.

daphne said...

BEAUTIFUL!

Janet said...

Such a cute pic of her!