Sunday, June 20, 2010

Date Night



6.17.2010- Ava almost 5 weeks

On Thursday Nate and I had our first date night since Ava was born. I wasn't sure I was ready to leave Ava yet (at almost 5 weeks) but Nate was anxious to have some quality time just the 2 of us. I'm glad he "pushed" me to go out. It was a nice break and we had so much fun together. We went to PF Changs for dinner and then saw Iron Man 2. Such a fun night! The kids had so much fun with Grandpa & Grandma Bailey. Andrew was upset when we were leaving but Grandpa quickly distracted him with his trains and he didn't ask about us again until bedtime! Andrew played trucks and trains with Grandpa and both Grandpa & Grandma got some fun cuddle time with Ava.

1 comment:

Patti said...

Good for you for getting out, although I know it is hard to leave the tiny baby's. :) Leaving kids with grandparents is such a win/win too...they get to enjoy your kids and you get to enjoy each other! :)