Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Nate's birthday

Nate turned 30 on May 24th. He didn't want a party and he didn't want a big deal made out of his birthday. Unfortunately Andrew had his school program the night of his birthday and a meeting with a client for lunch so we weren't really able to celebrate much. Ava and I took him to coffee in the morning while Andrew was at school, we had an early dinner with my parents at PF Changs and then headed to Andrew's school program. After that we headed to our house for cake & presents. Andrew really loves celebrating birthdays and helped daddy open all of his presents.

Daddy and his kids.

Daddy was pretty excited to get "Thank You Notes" by Jimmy Fallon from the kids :)

I just love how Andrew is trying to help Ava walk :)

That Saturday we went out with our friends, the Leonards, and had a fun afternoon with them. No party, no hoopla (despite my trying to plan a surprise party that no one could come to) but I think it turned out the way Nate wanted it to.

Nate- I love you with all of my heart! You are the best husband, daddy, and best friend. I'm so excited to be sharing our 30's together. I have a feeling it's going to be a lot of fun!

1 comment:

Patti said...

You guys are too cute. Nate looks exactly like Andrew in that last picture!!