Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The park

On Monday night Nate asked Andrew if he wanted to go to the park after dinner. Not just any park, but the park with the big sand pit with trucks and tractors. I had asked Andrew to go to this park the other day, but he said, "no, I just wanna go look for houses." Haha! Off we went to the park after dinner. It was a beautiful night and we had lots of fun. Andrew loved the sand pit, going down all of the fun slides, hanging from the monkey bars and swinging with Daddy. Ava enjoyed looking around and swinging. We are so loving the sunshine this week!
I LOVE this picture of my baby girl.



6.20.2011

1 comment:

Patti said...

Ava looks like such a little girl in that first picture (versus a baby). I am sure you have mixed feelings about this. :) She sure is a cutie.