Saturday, June 18, 2011

Playing together

I love when the kids play together. No crying, no yelling, no taking toys away from each other, just laughing and having fun together. It doesn't happen all the time and I usually feel like I'm playing referee all day, but when it does happen it brings a smile to my face. I think there is nothing better than hearing your kids laugh together.
With the weather getting nicer, Andrew has been wanting to play outside more. Unfortunately Ava can't walk yet, so she wants to crawl all over the cement patio which I don't love since it totally ruins her clothes and she could get hurt. So most of the time she stares out the screen door while Andrew entertains her from the other side of the screen door. It's really cute and they both thinks it's really funny.


Ava is really wanting to go up the stairs all the time now. It's actually becoming a problem. She wants to climb the stairs, but when she gets to the top she's unhappy and really wants to just go back down so she can climb back up again. Thankfully Andrew is always helpful in letting me know when Ava heads towards the stairs. So the other day, Ava climbed the stairs and then we all (Andrew, Ava & myself) played at the top of the stairs for a bit. Ava is very loud and loves to yell out of excitement. The kids were taking turns yelling back and forth and they thought they were so funny. I had to capture the moment.....

And isn't Ava so adorable....I just love her and her sassy little personality!

6.13 & 6.16.2011- Andrew 3.5yrs Ava 13 months

1 comment:

daphne said...

so precious!! ava is such a cutie!! drew looks like a good big brother.