Monday, June 20, 2011

Summer tease

I feel like the weather lately is such a tease. We have a few nice days and then rain. I'm really hoping that summer will get here soon and it will be weeks and weeks of nice days without any rain. In the meantime we are really enjoying the sunshine on the days it makes an appearance! Lucky for us, the forecast this week is supposed to be sunny and maybe a few 80 degree days! Yea!
Last Friday it was beautiful so Andrew and I played outside while Ava napped. When she woke up Andrew took for a few rides in his jeep before we headed to the park. The park is kind of tricky right now with Ava still crawling. She wants to crawl everyone and Andrew wants me to play with him too...if only I had another set of arms & legs :) We still managed to have tons of fun!!!


Ava really loves riding in the jeep!


6.17.2011- Andrew 3.5 yrs & Ava 13 months

No comments: