Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Family time in Palm Springs

While we were in Palm Springs we had a little family time, just the 4 of us.

We took the kids to the zoo on one of the cooler days ( I think low 80s).


 Andrew fed the giraffe.



 I think this picture is funny...Ava standing next to the size of a mammoth.
 I think the carousel was the highlight for the kids.

On another day we took Andrew to get golf clubs, did a little shopping and had lunch at Tommy Bahamas, one of my favorite places in Palm Springs.  Andrew shared his pineapple juice with Ava, it was the sweetest thing and she was very excited about it.




We took the kids to Coffee Bean a couple times too.  Ava loved that she got to drink out a juice box.





Another day, Nate and I took Ava to Coffee Bean by herself.  She loved getting all of the attention.




 


Getting ready to head home....Andrew took this picture of us.

 The kids had a great time playing on the playground at the Palm Springs airport.


No comments: