Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Family time

We've been able to spend a few evenings with my grandparents lately.  The kids have really been enjoying their time with their great grandparents.  
 A BBQ at Papa & Pama's house...the kids got some gifts.  Cars for Andrew and Violet, the singing puppy for Ava.  The kids love them.
5.15.2012

Last night we went over to my parents for another BBQ with my grandparents.  This time Kayla and Leyton were there.  The kids were so excited.

 Andrew had fun playing basketball and actually made 5 shots!
 My grandpa got out and shot hoops with him...Andrew loved playing with him. Not many 85 year old men will get out and shoot hoops!




 My sweet niece Leyton...can't believe she is already 6 months old!
5.28.2012- Andrew 4 1/2, Ava 2


1 comment:

daphne said...

so cute ming. can't believe that leyton is so big already. feels like she was just born! love the sister pic :)