Tuesday, May 15, 2012

More Palm Springs

I still haven't had a chance to do a full update on Palm Springs since we've been back.  There has been a ton of things that have happened since we got back, but because I like this blog to be in chronological order...those posts will have to wait!

While in Palm Springs we got to go to "carnival" which I think is Andrew's favorite night while we are there.  He loves getting to see the horses and feed them a carrot.  


Nate and I got to go on a lot of dates this time!  We went on one dinner date and our other dates were usually going out to dessert after the kids went to bed.  It was so nice to get to spend some one on one time together.  I think my favorite place we went was this little french place in downtown Palm Springs.  It was so amazing and I hope we get to go back there for dinner sometime. 

At the french restaurant....it's dark, but it was taken with my phone :)


We even got to take the Ferrari! So fun!

The kids loved their time with Pama & Papa.



One night we met our friends the Riedel's for dinner.  It was so nice to get to chat for a bit, although it's never long enough!  
The kids had tons of fun running around after dinner.  Ava loved getting to be with all of the girls.



 Posing for the camera....like usual!

Lots of kisses from the girls.


Another fun trip full of lots of great memories!

No comments: