Sunday, November 21, 2010

Bebe Boutique

Last week I had my 1st ever Bebe Boutique party. I invited several friends over and had all of my hair accessories available as well as lots of festive desserts. It was a lot of work and I'm still trying to decide if I want to do another party in the future. Each accessory can take sometimes an hour or longer to make so I have been using every spare moment for the last month making enough to have for the party. Unfortunately not as many people came as what I was expecting, so that was a little disappointing. Overall it was still a fun night, just a lot of hard work. I am definitely taking a little time off from now until the end of the year and will only be selling my current inventory or doing special orders. Here's some pictures of the event and some of my accessories. Thanks to my mom for having it at her house and helping me host, my dad for helping me put the desserts together, my husband for putting up with my late nights of working, and my kids for putting up with a mom that wasn't able to play with them much.












11.18.2010

2 comments:

Andrea said...

So cute Kristi....I love it all.

Andrea said...

especially the red one with the roses