Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Disney on Ice

On Saturday we went to Disney on Ice with the family (the 4 of us plus both sets of grandparents). We were really excited to take Andrew and thought he would love it. We were wrong! Andrew was pretty much freaked out during the whole 1st half. They had a whole Halloween thing with all of the villians. I even thought it was scary for little kids. He kept telling us that he wanted to go home. I felt so bad for him. I finally took him out for a bit and asked him if he wanted to get a toy. We decided on a hot dog and fries instead (he later got a toy from Daddy). After the Halloween part was over, we went back in and he seemed to enjoy it a lot more. Ava really liked it and watched everything. I was really surprised when she fell asleep in my arms. It is not like her to fall asleep anywhere but her bed or in the car. I was relieved that she did since we were gone during her nap. Overall it was an okay time. Nate and I agreed that last years Disney on Ice was better.
Ava really liked it. I love those chubby cheeks :)
Poor Andrew was really scared and wanted Daddy.
Andrew with his new toy and Ava fast asleep.

My attempt at getting a picture of the kids together. (yes, Andrew has ketchup all over his face)
10.30.2010

2 comments:

Patti said...

Andrew has such a cute little personality...I feel like I'm getting to know him through your blog. I can't wait to take Ems to something like this, hopefully next time around. Love the picture of the two kids..Ava totally looks into it!!

daphne said...

looks like nate was little unsure of the happenings on the ice....love that one of him and drew :)