Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Pumpkin Carving

I'm a little behind on my blog once again. Last week we did a little pumpkin carving. This is definitely not one of our favorite things to do but we thought Andrew would enjoy so we gave it a shot! Nate found a cool Mickey Mouse template and decided to do that for our one and only pumpkin that we carved. I cleaned out the pumpkin (Nate hates doing it, so I get to), Andrew hid under the table most of the time drinking his juice until he finally decided to color and Ava sat in her bumbo and watched us. Nate didn't finish his Mickey pumpkin until after the kids went to sleep, but Andrew really liked it when he saw it the next morning.
He did not want to help clean out the pumpkin. He thought it was gross so I have him a spoon. He still wasn't interested in helping.

My 2 boys at work.

The finished pumpkin! Didn't Nate do a great job....I love it!
10.26.2010

No comments: