Sunday, November 21, 2010

Brown Bear

Andrew has a new little bear that he calls Brown. We found a tote the other day of my old toys and inside was this bear. Andrew took a liking to it and says it is his baby. He puts it down for a nap (usually in his toy chest), burps it, holds it like a baby, tries to feed it (see picks below) and is very sweet to it. The other day I asked him what his bear's name is and he said brown. Not sure where he got that, but I thought it was cute.
Nursing Brown. We tried to give him a bottle to give to Brown and explain that only Mommy's can feed like that, but he doesn't really get it. He always wants to feed Brown when I'm nursing Ava.
Burping Brown.

He went and got all of these chairs, placed them next to each other and wanted us to sit in them (Brown, Andrew & me).
11.19.2010-Andrew 3yrs old

1 comment:

Patti said...

Hahahahahaha!! Love the "nursing" picture. You'll have to keep that as blackmail someday or in his wedding slide show, ha ha! Too cute. Andrew sounds logical like Emersyn, I ask her what her baby's name is and she says "doll...baby doll". Makes sense that his bear is named brown bear when you think about it like that. :)