Saturday, November 20, 2010

It's a mess!

A few weeks ago Andrew was very determined to get the leaves cleaned up in the backyard so he (and daddy) could mow the backyard. He kept saying, "mommy, it's a mess. I gotta clean it up so I can mow the lawn when daddy get's home." He got his rake out and tried cleaning up the yard. He's such a little helper.


Of course I couldn't resist pictures of Ava in the mess of leaves!



10.29.2010 Andrew 3yrs, Ava 5.5 months

I love this picture of him riding in his jeep with his sunglasses. He NEVER wears his sunglasses but that day it was very sunny out and he kept saying that the sun hurt his eyes when we were driving in the car. I told him that Mommy wears her sunglasses when she drives when it's sunny out. So I guess he decided he should too!
11.2.2010

1 comment:

daphne said...

looks like drew took his job very seriously...love the pics of ava in the leaves, so precious!!