Thursday, April 22, 2010

36 weeks

Today we had my 36 week appointment. Andrew went with us this time because both sets of parents are out of town so we didn't have a babysitter. He did pretty good. He really enjoyed sitting on the doctor's chair that swiveled. Of course we put "Cars" on for him to watch and keep him distracted. He kept asking what we were doing there and we told him we were there to check on baby Ava. When he heard the heartbeat he wanted to know what it was and he had a huge smile on his face....it was pretty cute. He was very excited about it! No new news. I'm still 1cm dilated and my cervix looks favorable. Hoping that I can keep her in there for at least another week until all of my family returns home from their vacations. My doctor doesn't think she'll be here this week, so that's good. But by next week, I'm hoping I make a little more progress!

No comments: