Saturday, April 10, 2010

Birthday Party

Last Thursday was my Mom's birthday. She is an amazing mom, grandma, wife and friend and I am so blessed to have her in my life. We spent the morning having coffee and hanging out. Andrew was so excited that it was Pama's birthday. He kept saying happy birthday to her and singing to her. It was adorable. Wish I would have got his singing on video. He really understands birthdays now which is so much fun. Right before his nap I told him that he needed to sleep good so we could go to Pama's birthday party. As soon as he woke up he said, "Pama's birthday party!!!" with so much excitement! It was so cute. We had dinner and then they came over for cake & ice cream. Andrew helped Pama open her gifts but he was really excited to help her blow out her birthday candles! He is still talking about Pama's birthday party.
Even though he doesn't look excited, he was. He just doesn't like to pose for pictures.


4.8.10-Andrew 2.5 years old

No comments: