Sunday, April 4, 2010

Baby Bump

Here is my most recent baby bump picture at 33.5 weeks. Can't believe that I only have about 6 weeks left! Time is flying by! I had my doctors appointment last week and he said that everything looks great. Her head is down and she is probably around 4 pounds. Also, I've gained only half the amount of weight that I gained with Andrew, so I'm pretty happy about that! Within the last week I have started having what I think are braxton hicks contractions. I didn't have them with Andrew, but they are definitely some form of contractions! The more active I am during the day, the more I have them at night. Sometimes they even keep me up at night! Still lots to do before this little girl arrives, but her room is almost complete. Walls painted, crib put together and closet redone (thank you Nate & Dad). Now I just have to work on organizing everything and decorating. I will post pictures as soon as it is complete.
4.4.10 - 33.5 weeks with baby Ava

4 comments:

Patti said...

You look so cute Kristi!!! I had BH contractions a LOT with Ems, especially when I was active like you described. Sure makes the impending labor seem a lot more real. :) Anyways, loved your Easter outfit. Too cute. :)

Dave And Erin said...

Kristi you are so beautiful! I loved reading about all your Easter adventures!

daphne said...

seriously ming...u are amazing. look at you hot mommy with your sexy heels!! wow!! love u :)

Andrea said...

you are so adorable!