Saturday, April 24, 2010

Attempts at being crafty

I've been making attempts to be more crafty these days. I have a sister who is extremely crafty and several friends who are too. So here is my attempt....

I made clocks for the kid's rooms.
And fabric headbands for Ava. The pink and white to the left is for Ava, the other 2 I made for a friend who is having a baby girl 2 weeks after me.

I still have my eyes on making this for Ava's room, but I will need some help from Nate to make the actual box.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Very impressive my friend!!! Thanks for the sweet facebook note. I miss you too and I love looking at your blog....

I also love your little red toes in that clock pic. :)

daphne said...

u r very crafty ming!! love all of these projects!!!

Dave And Erin said...

Great job my friend! I think the toy box for Ava would be so beautiful! You are inspiring!

Patti said...

You're totally crafy!! Jealous!!! Love it all!!!

Janet said...

The clocks turned out really cute and the headbands are adorable.