Saturday, April 10, 2010

April (Baby) Showers, Bring May Flowers!

Last night was my baby shower at my friend Erin's house. She graciously hosted my shower for Ava and my mom was so sweet to help her. It was such a fun night and both Ava and I were extremely spoiled by all of the nice gifts from friends and family. I only wish I was able to spend more time talking to every one, but most of the night was spent opening all my gifts! A little over (or maybe under) 5 weeks until we get to meet Ava!
Such a cute cake. There was another one that matched that said "Baby."

My mother-in-law bought this cute little keepsake for Ava's room. I just love it!
My friend Erin, the hostess.


34 (and 2 days) pregnant with Ava!
4.9.10

1 comment:

daphne said...

love your baby shower!! it looks adorable...the decorations are so cute! i love the cakes!! sounds like you all had a good time...wish i could have come :( miss u. will try to give u a call..been a busy weekend