Thursday, April 1, 2010

Life's little moments

Before I forget I have to write down a few funny things that Andrew said in the last couple of days.

He picks up his toy phone and says, "hi, I Anoo," points to me, "and this is my mommy." He's done this a couple of times and I think it's adorable.

This morning when I went to get him out of bed he told me that he wanted to see Pama. I said, okay, we can call her. He said, "no, Pama working." I told him that Pama doesn't work and he said, "Papa works." He then said, "Pama shopping." I cracked up. How he knows this is beyond me, but both of his grandma's love to shop (and so do I)!

Later this morning he found the lotion that I put on my stomach. He put some on his hands and said, "mommy, abba, abba." I noticed the lotion on his hands and he wanted me to lift up my shirt so he could put the lotion on Ava. So cute :)

He seriously cracks me up every day!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Can't imagine why he thought his "Pama's" were shopping!!! Pretty funny!