Monday, September 3, 2012

A fun play date

With school just around the corner we are trying to spend lots of time with some of our friends that we don't get to see often during the school year.  So last week we headed over to one of our favorite  parks, Tanner Creek, to hang out with Hudson and Charleigh.  The kids had so much fun running around the park.  I forgot to bring swim clothes for the kids so they ran around in the water with their clothes on and thought that was so much fun! 
 
 Ava is a little tentative on the slide and usually wants me to hold her hand while she slides down.  This slide was too tall for me and I couldn't reach her hand so Andrew tried to slide down with her.
 After the park Christie and I decided to take the kids to McDonald's for lunch.  The kids were so excited....there first time having lunch together!  Ava doesn't eat meat so I ordered her a cheeseburger without meat, her first happy meal and she was so excited!  She mainly ate the fries and apples but did eat a few bites of her sandwhich.
He loved it so much that he gave it two thumbs up!
8.28.2012

1 comment:

daphne said...

love the meatless cheeseburger! too funny :)