Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Pre-K

Andrew is now in Pre-K!  His first unofficial day was last Wednesday.  Nate and I went with him and spent an hour getting to know his teacher and the other kids in the classroom.  He was a little reluctant.  
 He worked on a craft.
 Daddy got to hang out for a bit!
 The finished project.  
 
After the parent/child day at school I took him for a treat at Starbucks...just me & him...it was so nice to get some one on one time with him.
 
His first official day of school was the next Friday, September 14th.  He was not excited about it and super grumpy before school.  He was definitely not interested in taking pictures.
 When I picked him up from school he was so much happier.  He told me that he had so much fun and made lots of new friends.  Nate and I always try to do something special for him on his first day of school so we told him that he could pick were we had lunch.  Of course he picked McDonalds!  A little lunch date with just Mommy & Daddy!
 I took a few more pics after school with his happy face :)
 


No comments: