Sunday, September 16, 2012

Andrew's Birthday

On September 6th, my boy turned 5!  How did that happen so quickly?!  He is getting so big so fast.  We had a wonderful day celebrating our sweet boy.  We started by opening some presents in the morning before Daddy had to go to work.
Batman had a gift waiting for him when he woke up...he thought that was pretty cool.
I decorated downstairs the night before his birthday with Batman streamers, balloons and a birthday banner.  It was supposed to be a surprise, but he snuck down and told me that he really liked the decorations.  So much for the surprise!
We then headed to the zoo with Janet Pama for the morning.
The kids had tons of fun.
This is what I call their model pose.
We went to the zoo last year on his birthday and I took the exact same picture.  I can't believe how much he has grown this year.
After the zoo we met up with Papa & Daddy for Andrew's lunch of choice...McDonalds.  
 
After lunch we headed home so Ava could take a nap and Andrew helped me bake his cake.
That night we surprised the kids by taking them to Chuck E Cheese.  The both love Chuck E Cheese so Andrew was so excited that we got to celebrate his birthday there.
He loved the rollercoaster.
Ava had fun with the games too.
We headed back to the house to meet up with both grandparents for some more presents and cake.
He was pretty excited to get the ninja turtles.
We played a little game of Tumblin Monkeys...one of his birthday presents.
Such a fun day celebrating my boy!  We love you Andrew!
9.6.2012

No comments: