Monday, September 3, 2012

Sleep

Andrew has been such a terrible sleeper lately.  We put him to bed every night at 8pm and he usually doesn't fall asleep till around 9:30 or 10.  He comes down several times to tell us something or to see what show we are watching or he plays in his room.  It is very frustrating and we haven't figured out how to fix the problem yet.  He is exhausted everyday but continues to do the same thing every night.  The other night I went upstairs to check to see if he was asleep yet and I couldn't find him in his bed.  I quickly told Nate and panicked for a second.  Nate yelled for him downstairs while I checked to see if he fell asleep in our bed.  No luck, so I went back in his room and found him sound asleep under his bed.  He didn't even wake up when I put him back in bed!
8.22.2012 Andrew 4 years old (almost 5)

2 comments:

daphne said...

oh my goodness, this is too funny. reminds me of the time chloe rolled under the crib when she was tiny and i couldn't find her. definitely a moment of panick!!

Patti said...

Emersyn stalls BIG time when it comes to bed and drives me nuts!! Turkey! I would probably have a panic attack if she wasn't in her bed too!