Monday, September 3, 2012

Eagle Crest

Right after Andrew's popsicle school party we dropped the kids off at my inlaws and headed to Eagle Crest for our friend's 30th birthday.  I got to spend the day laying by the pool while Nate went golfing and then we had an evening of karaoke which was lots of fun.  Tanya Harding was even there!  The next day Nate and I went to Sister's for coffee and then did a little antique shopping before we headed to Bend to walk around a bit, have some lunch and then head home to see our kids.  Three weekends without our kids and we were missing them a lot!
 The birthday boy, Kevin, and Heather.  Kevin loved karaoke!
 At Sister's Coffee Company...our first time and it was so good!

While we were away the kids had fun with Papa & Pama and even got to go to Chuck E Cheese.  They both couldn't stop talking about it when we saw them!
8.24-26.2012

1 comment:

Patti said...

Is it bad that I think three weekends without kids sounds kind of magical? :) No really, I know that time away from kids is hard, I always miss them too. But it's been awhile for us so it sounds pretty good right about now. :) SO fun to go out of town with friends too!