Monday, September 3, 2012

Random pics

Now that I'm on instagram I find that I end up taking more pictures with my phone than I do with my camera.  Most of the time I don't lug my camera around and find that my phone is just more convenient.  I do love my camera though.  Here are a few random pictures from lately.
 8.21- He is so reluctant about riding his bike, even with training wheels, so we do a lot of "practicing."
 8.22- He is really doing great with swimming lessons.  So proud of him.
 8.30- Still in her pajamas and already wearing jewelry.  She LOVES bracelets!
 8.30- Helping mommy water the flowers, but mainly having fun drinking from the hose and getting sprayed with water.
 8.30- We had a coupon for Red Robin so we decided to go out to dinner last week.  Andrew LOVES Red Robin.  Well the coupon was for a free dinner for Andrew's birthday so they sang Happy Birthday to him.  He loved it!  Starting the birthday celebrations a week early.
8.31- Andrew and I were doing a little yard work in the front yard last week.  Our front yard get sun from the time the sun comes up till it goes down without any shade.  So the grass is really hard to keep green.  This year we kind of gave up on it.  Andrew decided it needed a little water, so he got his bucket out and started watering it.

No comments: