Friday, August 21, 2009

10 year reunion

I can't believe I already had my 10 year high school reunion! Time has flown by! We went to the reunion on Friday night. Not such a good turn out, but I'm still glad I went. I think I would have wondered what it was like if I didn't go. The next day we went to the reunion picnic. Again, not a great turn out, but I thought it would be a great opportunity to show off my adorable son :) The highlight of the day was probably the fire truck. Andrew has a new recent obsession with fire trucks. He absolutely loves them and loves talking about them! It just so happens that one of my former classmates is a fireman, so he brought over the truck. All the kids were so excited, especially Andrew. He cried so hard when we told him that it was other kids turns. He actually had a little tantrum and we decided it was time to leave the picnic! But the fire truck was definitely the highlight of the day!





8.15.09 - 23 months old

No comments: