Friday, August 21, 2009

Who's that?

After nap time today Nate started asking Andrew who people were. He pointed to me and Andrew would say "Mommy", he pointed to himself and he would say "Daddy" and then he would point to Andrew and he would say "you"....so funny! We would say no, it's Andrew and proceed to do it again. We finally got him to say his name. He says "Andwoo" in the cutest little voice. We've also been asking him lately how old he is and he'd say 2. I told him that he is 1 but he will be 2 on his birthday. I think he is pretty excited to be 2! I think he also realizes that his birthday is soon, probably because we've been talking about it a lot. Today I was wrapping a gift for a friend and he said "birfday." I couldn't believe that he was able to connect presents with a birthday. What a smart boy! He cracks me up everyday!

No comments: