Sunday, August 9, 2009

Zoo

Last Wednesday my mom and I took Andrew to the zoo. The weather had finally cooled down so I thought it would be a good time to take him in hopes that a lot of the animals would be out. The last time I took Andrew to the zoo, he was a total pill so I was hoping this time would be a lot easier. And to my surprise, he was perfect. Not one tantrum! I brought the stroller, but we didn't use it much. He walked with me or grandma, usually holding one of our hands. He was so excited to see the animals. His favorite animal was probably the tiger. It was around lunch time and the tiger was very hungry....it just kept roaring. Andrew of course mimicked the roaring and kept pointing to the tiger and telling me all about it. We watched the tiger pace up and down for about 15 minutes. He was totally enamored with it. He also enjoyed watching the elephants eat their lunch. At one point during our walk around the zoo we came across the whart hogs....so ugly! Andrew started backing up against the glass, while looking at me and just kind of smiled. Then I realized, he wants me to take his picture! It was so funny. I guess he's used to me taking lots of pictures of him :) We had such a fun time at the zoo and will hopefully go again soon!



22.5 months

1 comment:

Janet said...

Such a fun morning!