Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Bumper Cars

As soon as Andrew wakes up everyday he asks to go "side." I've been trying to tell him that it's outside, so occasionally he'll say outside, but most of the time it's just "side". Rain or shine he wants to be "side". I usually tell him that he needs his shoes on, so he will go in get his shoes, I put them on and then he tell me "shoes mama" and brings me my shoes. He's so helpful :) So we go outside, he immediately gets in his "car" and then proceeds to get another one of his ride along toys and tells me "down mama". So, I sit down and he wants me to ride around on his Winnie the Pooh ride-a-long in circles, following him. He loves it! Lately he has been trying to play bumper cars with me and he thinks that's pretty funny. On Sunday evening we were just hanging around in the backyard and he says "down mama" so I sit down. Then he goes and gets Nate and says "down daddy" so Nate sits on his other car. Yes, he has 3 cars! So you can imagine the 3 of us riding around on our "cars". The things you will do for your child :)



1 comment:

Tiffany said...

ahhh too cute! that is a crack up.