Saturday, August 8, 2009

Finally.....

I've been kicking around the idea of starting a blog for a long time. Some of my friends have blogs and I love reading them, especially ones about their kids. So I thought, I should start one! Really my only reason for starting one is to write about Andrew. For the first year of his life I documented everything he did in a baby book, now that he's almost 2, I realize that I haven't written down any of the funny things he's done or any of his developments in the last year! All my documentation is in pictures. So I thought a blog would be a great way to journal about my son and all the joy and happiness he brings me every day! He is truly a blessing to me and I'm so thankful that I get to be a stay at home mom. So don't expect great writing, spelling, witty humor or anything like that, because I am a terrible writer! I'm just hoping that in 10 years I can look back and see all of the funny little moments Andrew brought to our lives....and also keep all my family members up to date on the happenings of Andrew!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Whooo Hoooo! Tinaming99 is a blogger! ;)

Janet said...

This is a good idea. Glad you're doing it.